Outdoor Tennessee wedding filled with twinkle lights
Jess + Grace
Wedding Location: Gallatin, TN
Surrounded by 25 loved ones, Jess and Grace said “I do” beside a tree adorned with flowers in Grace’s parent’s backyard. They then celebrated the night away in a tent filled with tinkle lights.
The gorgeous decor included a trailer bar, earthy florals, and personalized napkins and bar menus to honor their dog.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Joshua Corey Photo
Event Planner: Cause We Can Events
Florals: The Florista
Video: Cardboard Films
Band: Emerald Empire Band
Caterer: Flavor Catering
Drinks: The Aero Bar
Beauty: Indigo Beauty Collective
Bakery: East Leigh Desserts
Equipment Rentals: White Door Events; Southern Events
filed under: lgbtq+ wedding, lgbtq+ love, equally wed, tennessee wedding, outdoor wedding, backyard wedding
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon destination: Iceland
- Inclusive Wedding Fair debuts in Fayetteville, Tennessee
- Sunny outdoor Canadian wedding with haystack photos and geometric arch
- Cottagecore wedding ideas with poetry, tarot cards, and pagan altar
- Sunny Sedona elopement with picnic and guitar
- 5 wedding headpiece trends you’ll see in 2022
- Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
- Drag queen wedding inspiration with flowing floral gown and cotton candy wall
- Israel legalizes surrogacy for LGBTQ+ couples
- LGBTQ+ wedding titles: bride, groom, marrier and more!
- Fairytale outdoor wedding in New Jersey with whimsical decor and endless greenery
- Black and gold Hollywood wedding at The Ebell of Los Angeles