Outdoor Tennessee wedding filled with twinkle lights
Jess + Grace
Wedding Location: Gallatin, TN
Surrounded by 25 loved ones, Jess and Grace said “I do” beside a tree adorned with flowers in Grace’s parent’s backyard. They then celebrated the night away in a tent filled with tinkle lights.
The gorgeous decor included a trailer bar, earthy florals, and personalized napkins and bar menus to honor their dog.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Joshua Corey Photo
Event Planner: Cause We Can Events
Florals: The Florista
Video: Cardboard Films
Band: Emerald Empire Band
Caterer: Flavor Catering
Drinks: The Aero Bar
Beauty: Indigo Beauty Collective
Bakery: East Leigh Desserts
Equipment Rentals: White Door Events; Southern Events
filed under: lgbtq+ wedding, lgbtq+ love, equally wed, tennessee wedding, outdoor wedding, backyard wedding
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot