Offbeat Hawaii honeymoons
Hawaii honeymoons are idyllic and abundance of delicious fare, gorgeous vistas and unique Polynesian culture. When you’re planning a honeymoon to Hawaii, try going beyond what you think you know about this natural paradise.
Tropical Settings We Love for Destination Weddings
Destination weddings are a fun, romantic, and adventurous way to say I do. If you’re planning to tie the knot far from home, consider a relaxing resort venue where you can exchange nuptials in an opulent oceanside or lush, tropical setting.
Smaller Spaces with Big Wedding WOW—Don’t Forget About Hawaii’s Suites
If you’re looking for something a little different when you say “I do,” forget banquet halls and ballrooms and consider something a bit more modern and posh: a suite wedding.
Starwood Resorts: Get Ready to Meet Your Dream Destination Wedding Venue
With a fleet of luxe venues spread across the globe, there’s a Starwood property out there that’s perfect for creating a destination wedding as unique as your love.
Get Married at Sea on a LGBT-Friendly Luxury Yacht
Luxury travel expert Harlan deBell goes yachting on the high seas and takes us along for the ride, showing couples where they can have a wedding officiated by a boat captain, drink Champagne and nosh on caviar by sunset on crystal waters.
Gay-Friendly Honeymoons and Travel Destinations
After gay, lesbian, queer and trans couples marry, we all want to go somewhere we feel safe and secure to have fun and relax, right? We’ve gathered our resources and come up with some of our favorite travel destinations combined with the most fab gay-friendly queer-loving places for a list that’ll surely have something for everyone.
Always Among Friends: St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands
Many consider the island of St. John to be the jewel in the Caribbean crown. Affluent and tranquil, this tiny tropical paradise is only 13…
Glaciers, Humpbacks and Bears, Oh My: Honeymoon on an Alaskan Cruise
Cruises serving the LGBT community have long been popular, but gay-friendly traveling options are widening as cruise lines increasingly welcome same-sex couples.
Pocono Mountains Retreat: Mount Airy Casino Resort
Mount Airy Casino Resort offers a picturesque honeymoon and wedding destination to gay, lesbian and allied couples alike.
Say I do in Mexico with Colin Cowie
Colin Cowie, Palace Resorts and all inclusive Hard Rock Hotels team up to bring custom wedding packages to an entirely new level at three premium…
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot