Rustic winery wedding in Columbus, Ohio
Jen and Rita had a rustic wedding at Via Vecchia Winery in Columbus, Ohio. Their wedding featured exposed brick walls, a lively first look, colorful donuts at the dessert table and a stunning sparkler finale.
Bright fall sunflower wedding
This autumn Wyoming wedding was full of such sweet loving moments that Jamie and Kacee shared together. Their theme was sunflowers, including their bouquets, decor and sunflower cupcakes at the dessert table. The fall wedding was complete with pumpkins, foliage and falling leaves.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset