Ashlee and Kace had an intimate engagement session near the Cuyahoga River and in downtown Ohio. On the day of their session, there was no chance of rain in Northeast Ohio, after a full month of nothing but rain! It was a pleasant surprise for all. Ashlee and Kace attended Kent State University, so they chose the city of Kent to have their engagement, since they share many memories together here.
FROM THE PHOTOGRAPHER
Before we started our session, Ashlee and Kace warned me that they would be awkward subjects but it was really the exact opposite. I love when couples can relax, forget about the camera (and me, ha), and just focus all of their energy and thoughts on each other. Ashlee and Kace nailed it (and were not awkward at all!) and I love all of the laughs and emotions that we captured! We started out and spent the majority of our session at Franklin Mills River Edge Park in downtown Kent, Ohio right along the Cuyahoga River and finished off with a few shots in downtown.
Their wedding will be in the fall with the ceremony at the Rockefeller Greenhouse in Cleveland, followed by a reception at the House of Blues downtown and I am super pumped for this one. Here are their beautiful engagement images to hold you over until the big day!
Photography: Bee Mine Photography
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding
- Where to propose at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget