Ashlee and Kace had an intimate engagement session near the Cuyahoga River and in downtown Ohio. On the day of their session, there was no chance of rain in Northeast Ohio, after a full month of nothing but rain! It was a pleasant surprise for all. Ashlee and Kace attended Kent State University, so they chose the city of Kent to have their engagement, since they share many memories together here.
FROM THE PHOTOGRAPHER
Before we started our session, Ashlee and Kace warned me that they would be awkward subjects but it was really the exact opposite. I love when couples can relax, forget about the camera (and me, ha), and just focus all of their energy and thoughts on each other. Ashlee and Kace nailed it (and were not awkward at all!) and I love all of the laughs and emotions that we captured! We started out and spent the majority of our session at Franklin Mills River Edge Park in downtown Kent, Ohio right along the Cuyahoga River and finished off with a few shots in downtown.
Their wedding will be in the fall with the ceremony at the Rockefeller Greenhouse in Cleveland, followed by a reception at the House of Blues downtown and I am super pumped for this one. Here are their beautiful engagement images to hold you over until the big day!
Photography: Bee Mine Photography
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how