Ashlee and Kace had an intimate engagement session near the Cuyahoga River and in downtown Ohio. On the day of their session, there was no chance of rain in Northeast Ohio, after a full month of nothing but rain! It was a pleasant surprise for all. Ashlee and Kace attended Kent State University, so they chose the city of Kent to have their engagement, since they share many memories together here.
FROM THE PHOTOGRAPHER
Before we started our session, Ashlee and Kace warned me that they would be awkward subjects but it was really the exact opposite. I love when couples can relax, forget about the camera (and me, ha), and just focus all of their energy and thoughts on each other. Ashlee and Kace nailed it (and were not awkward at all!) and I love all of the laughs and emotions that we captured! We started out and spent the majority of our session at Franklin Mills River Edge Park in downtown Kent, Ohio right along the Cuyahoga River and finished off with a few shots in downtown.
Their wedding will be in the fall with the ceremony at the Rockefeller Greenhouse in Cleveland, followed by a reception at the House of Blues downtown and I am super pumped for this one. Here are their beautiful engagement images to hold you over until the big day!
Photography: Bee Mine Photography
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC