Ashlee and Kace had an intimate engagement session near the Cuyahoga River and in downtown Ohio. On the day of their session, there was no chance of rain in Northeast Ohio, after a full month of nothing but rain! It was a pleasant surprise for all. Ashlee and Kace attended Kent State University, so they chose the city of Kent to have their engagement, since they share many memories together here.
FROM THE PHOTOGRAPHER
Before we started our session, Ashlee and Kace warned me that they would be awkward subjects but it was really the exact opposite. I love when couples can relax, forget about the camera (and me, ha), and just focus all of their energy and thoughts on each other. Ashlee and Kace nailed it (and were not awkward at all!) and I love all of the laughs and emotions that we captured! We started out and spent the majority of our session at Franklin Mills River Edge Park in downtown Kent, Ohio right along the Cuyahoga River and finished off with a few shots in downtown.
Their wedding will be in the fall with the ceremony at the Rockefeller Greenhouse in Cleveland, followed by a reception at the House of Blues downtown and I am super pumped for this one. Here are their beautiful engagement images to hold you over until the big day!
Photography: Bee Mine Photography
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
- My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it
- Tropical blue and green beach wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida
- 6 real weddings that will get you in a cozy mood for the holidays
- How we organized our wedding party from across the country
- How my family lives a minimalist lifestyle so we can travel