Ashlee and Kace had an intimate engagement session near the Cuyahoga River and in downtown Ohio. On the day of their session, there was no chance of rain in Northeast Ohio, after a full month of nothing but rain! It was a pleasant surprise for all. Ashlee and Kace attended Kent State University, so they chose the city of Kent to have their engagement, since they share many memories together here.
FROM THE PHOTOGRAPHER
Before we started our session, Ashlee and Kace warned me that they would be awkward subjects but it was really the exact opposite. I love when couples can relax, forget about the camera (and me, ha), and just focus all of their energy and thoughts on each other. Ashlee and Kace nailed it (and were not awkward at all!) and I love all of the laughs and emotions that we captured! We started out and spent the majority of our session at Franklin Mills River Edge Park in downtown Kent, Ohio right along the Cuyahoga River and finished off with a few shots in downtown.
Their wedding will be in the fall with the ceremony at the Rockefeller Greenhouse in Cleveland, followed by a reception at the House of Blues downtown and I am super pumped for this one. Here are their beautiful engagement images to hold you over until the big day!
Photography: Bee Mine Photography
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Best cake topper ideas for LGBTQ+ weddings
- A Gatsby-inspired vow renewal at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia
- A classic black-and-white Vermont wedding with rustic accents and a bold floral choice
- 7 lucky Irish wedding traditions
- Your wedding style according to your zodiac sign
- This destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico, featured a rainbow cake and a song from one of the grooms
- This springtime lakeside elopement featured upcycled wedding outfits and a mountaintop picnic
- The best way to register for wedding gifts