California Blue And Orange Lesbian Wedding
Erin and Kelly had a blue and orange wedding in Sacramento, California, with their adorable children. This fun-filled family wedding was so colorful from their rainbow cake all the way to their monogrammed orange napkins and tables.
FROM THE PHOTOGRAPHER
Talk about true love and positive energy! These two ladies had one of the most memorable weddings of my 600 wedding ( yes, 22 years in business ) career! From the moment I met them, I loved them so much. They were one of the happiest couples on earth. They were blending their families as many couples do, but these kids were just as special as they were. What made their wedding so special was their love and their guests. Never before had I been immersed in so much positive energy and love. I am a great photographer but not so savvy at writing, so hopefully you can see the joy BURSTING out of these photos. Me thinks they need to be seen by many to celebrate equality!
Photography: True Love
Flowers: Accents by Sage Floral Design
Entertainment: Music & More Entertainment
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
Listen to Kirsten & Maria, Equally Wed founders, on the The Wedding Biz podcast.
- Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
- This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal
- What our editors are reading & loving on October 9, 2019