California Blue And Orange Lesbian Wedding
Erin and Kelly had a blue and orange wedding in Sacramento, California, with their adorable children. This fun-filled family wedding was so colorful from their rainbow cake all the way to their monogrammed orange napkins and tables.
FROM THE PHOTOGRAPHER
Talk about true love and positive energy! These two ladies had one of the most memorable weddings of my 600 wedding ( yes, 22 years in business ) career! From the moment I met them, I loved them so much. They were one of the happiest couples on earth. They were blending their families as many couples do, but these kids were just as special as they were. What made their wedding so special was their love and their guests. Never before had I been immersed in so much positive energy and love. I am a great photographer but not so savvy at writing, so hopefully you can see the joy BURSTING out of these photos. Me thinks they need to be seen by many to celebrate equality!
Photography: True Love
Flowers: Accents by Sage Floral Design
Entertainment: Music & More Entertainment
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
Listen to Kirsten & Maria, Equally Wed founders, on the The Wedding Biz podcast.
- Golden hour proposal in the mountains of San Diego, California
- Botanical, tropical fall greenhouse wedding in St. Louis, Missouri
- Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie marries Danny Peuscovich in outdoor luxury South Africa wedding
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida