California Blue And Orange Lesbian Wedding
Erin and Kelly had a blue and orange wedding in Sacramento, California, with their adorable children. This fun-filled family wedding was so colorful from their rainbow cake all the way to their monogrammed orange napkins and tables.
FROM THE PHOTOGRAPHER
Talk about true love and positive energy! These two ladies had one of the most memorable weddings of my 600 wedding ( yes, 22 years in business ) career! From the moment I met them, I loved them so much. They were one of the happiest couples on earth. They were blending their families as many couples do, but these kids were just as special as they were. What made their wedding so special was their love and their guests. Never before had I been immersed in so much positive energy and love. I am a great photographer but not so savvy at writing, so hopefully you can see the joy BURSTING out of these photos. Me thinks they need to be seen by many to celebrate equality!
Photography: True Love
Flowers: Accents by Sage Floral Design
Entertainment: Music & More Entertainment
The Wedding Biz Podcast
Listen to Kirsten & Maria, Equally Wed founders, on the The Wedding Biz podcast.
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married