During the pandemic, Costa Rica’s new marriage equality law went into effect, making history as the first country in Central America to offer legally recognized marriages for LGBTQ+ couples. Now, we want to CELEBRATE.
W Costa Rica, Bill Kaelin Marketing, and Equally Wed are coming together to give ONE lucky couple a dream wedding in gorgeous Costa Rica!
The lucky winning couple will win:
- $1,000 Flight Credit for two to Liberia Airport in Costa Rica from July 26-29, 2021
- Accommodations at the W Costa Rica – Reserva Conchal
- Airport Transportation to and from the hotel provided by GO Costa Rica Vision
- Floral decorations beautifully curated by Carlos Gil Eventos
- Lounge & Furniture Rentals provided by Elegante Frenesi
- Wedding photography captured by Weddings by Javi Canstaneda
- Tour & Activities provided by Swiss Travel Costa Rica
To enter to win you must:
- Head to our Instagram page and like the contest photo
- Follow all of these Instagram accounts:
- Fill out THIS FORM and tell us all about your love story and why you deserve the special day!
For an extra entry, share the contest post to your story and tag us! Submissions will end on June 23 and we will announce a winner on June 25! Best of luck and stay tuned.
**This giveaway is not affiliated or sponsored by Instagram. Participants must be 18 years or older with a valid passport to enter to win.
View this post on Instagram
Molly Sprayregen was previously an associate editor for Equally Wed. She is also a freelance journalist covering a range of LGBTQ+ issues, from politics to healthcare to business. In addition to her work for Equally Wed, she profiles LGBTQ+ politicians for LGBTQ Nation, as well as LGBTQ+ women in business for Forbes.com. She is also a book reviewer for the Associated Press. Molly has also had work published in Them, Out Magazine, Huffington Post, the Associated Press, and more.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails
- Broadway stars Ben Platt and Noah Galvin are engaged (again!)