During the pandemic, Costa Rica’s new marriage equality law went into effect, making history as the first country in Central America to offer legally recognized marriages for LGBTQ+ couples. Now, we want to CELEBRATE.
W Costa Rica, Bill Kaelin Marketing, and Equally Wed are coming together to give ONE lucky couple a dream wedding in gorgeous Costa Rica!
The lucky winning couple will win:
- $1,000 Flight Credit for two to Liberia Airport in Costa Rica from July 26-29, 2021
- Accommodations at the W Costa Rica – Reserva Conchal
- Airport Transportation to and from the hotel provided by GO Costa Rica Vision
- Floral decorations beautifully curated by Carlos Gil Eventos
- Lounge & Furniture Rentals provided by Elegante Frenesi
- Wedding photography captured by Weddings by Javi Canstaneda
- Tour & Activities provided by Swiss Travel Costa Rica
To enter to win you must:
- Head to our Instagram page and like the contest photo
- Follow all of these Instagram accounts:
- Fill out THIS FORM and tell us all about your love story and why you deserve the special day!
For an extra entry, share the contest post to your story and tag us! Submissions will end on June 23 and we will announce a winner on June 25! Best of luck and stay tuned.
**This giveaway is not affiliated or sponsored by Instagram. Participants must be 18 years or older with a valid passport to enter to win.
View this post on Instagram
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples
- Sunset Wedding Portraits on Mount Lemmon