Lucky contest winners have their dream wedding in Costa Rica
Winning, they say, felt surreal. They were filled with emotion, feeling honored, overwhelmed, excited, and grateful.
Costa Rica’s ‘Si, acepto’ campaign promotes LGBTQ+ acceptance ahead of marriage equality
Personal stories are emphasized in a new campaign underway in Costa Rica to bring about social and cultural acceptance of LGBTQ+ people ahead of marriage equality being legalized in the Central American country in 2020.
This couple needed a rain plan for their Costa Rica destination wedding
Kirstien and Anna traveled to Costa Rica for a destination wedding but needed a backup rain plan to get beautiful beach photos.
Marriage equality will become legal in Costa Rica by 2020
Earlier this month, the Supreme Court of Costa Rica officially declared that same-sex marriage will become legal by 2020.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights