Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
Has COVID-19 affected your 2020 wedding plans?
Enter now for a chance to win a virtual wedding and honeymoon package worth $10,000!
Over the past months, we’ve heard from thousands of couples who’ve been forced to cancel or postpone their 2020 wedding. As a trusted resource for couples, we felt it was our responsibility to try to add a bit of positivity and hope.
We’re partnering with several brands to give a deserving couple a wedding package worth $10,000. Complete with everything from professional consultations to a virtual wedding with an officiant and an all-inclusive honeymoon!
So now is your chance to win a virtual wedding and honeymoon package worth $10,000.
In solidarity with Black Lives Matter and the LGBTQ+ community, this contest is open to Black, LGBTQ+ couples who are U.S. residents and at least 21 years of age.
How to Enter:
- Download and review official contest rules
- Submit official entry form by 11:59 p.m. on July 7, 2020.
- Follow Signature Bride on Instagram.
- Follow Equally Wed on Instagram.
- Post a photo of the two of you on Instagram. Include the phrase “We Believe Love Conquers All” and #SBEWWeddingGiveaway and tag us @EquallyWed and @SignatureBride
Equally Wed Editors
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Joyful intimate wedding outside Chicago with geometric arch and outfit change
- 5 epic LGBTQ+ wedding photos we are just so thankful exist
- Romantic Malibu engagement session by the beach
- Outdoor New Jersey wedding filled with love and sunflowers
- Bright and cheery sixties-inspired wedding ideas
- Breathtaking Sedona elopement surrounded by close friends and family
- Inclusivity in the wedding industry: faux allies, transphobia and performative actions
- Stunning and joyful elopement at Colorado’s Garden of the Gods
- “Same Love” singer Mary Lambert is engaged
- Autumn engagement session at the base of Nevada’s Mt. Charleston
- WNBA legend Renee Montgomery reveals she and music artist Sirena Grace got married
- Two stars of Amazon’s lesbian reality show, Tampa Baes, are engaged
- Rustic and modern October wedding in a Mississippi barn
- Intimate and enchanting wedding at a Pittsburgh flower garden
- Epic surprise proposal during a styled shoot on the shores of Mallorca
- LGBTQ+ people in Spain now have access to IVF treatment to build their families
- Four reasons LGBTQ+ couples should consider a Charleston honeymoon
- California engagement session surrounded by sparkling trees
- Kristen Stewart and Dylan Meyer are engaged!
- How Frank Darling can help LGBTQ+ couples design the perfect custom rings