Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
Has COVID-19 affected your 2020 wedding plans?
Enter now for a chance to win a virtual wedding and honeymoon package worth $10,000!
Over the past months, we’ve heard from thousands of couples who’ve been forced to cancel or postpone their 2020 wedding. As a trusted resource for couples, we felt it was our responsibility to try to add a bit of positivity and hope.
Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile wants to help those affected. So we decided to launch this virtual wedding giveaway.
We’re partnering with several brands to give a deserving couple a wedding package worth $10,000. Complete with everything from professional consultations to a virtual wedding with an officiant and an all-inclusive honeymoon!
So now is your chance to win a virtual wedding and honeymoon package worth $10,000.
In solidarity with Black Lives Matter and the LGBTQ+ community, this contest is open to Black, LGBTQ+ couples who are U.S. residents and at least 21 years of age.
How to Enter:
- Download and review official contest rules
- Submit official entry form by 11:59 p.m. on July 7, 2020.
- Follow Signature Bride on Instagram.
- Follow Equally Wed on Instagram.
- Post a photo of the two of you on Instagram. Include the phrase “We Believe Love Conquers All” and #SBEWWeddingGiveaway and tag us @EquallyWed and @SignatureBride
Equally Wed Editors
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to celebrate International Transgender Day of Visibility
- A winter wedding in Orlando, Florida, celebrating two brides and their son with a spiritual ceremony and vegan cake
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding