Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
Has COVID-19 affected your 2020 wedding plans?
Enter now for a chance to win a virtual wedding and honeymoon package worth $10,000!
Over the past months, we’ve heard from thousands of couples who’ve been forced to cancel or postpone their 2020 wedding. As a trusted resource for couples, we felt it was our responsibility to try to add a bit of positivity and hope.
We’re partnering with several brands to give a deserving couple a wedding package worth $10,000. Complete with everything from professional consultations to a virtual wedding with an officiant and an all-inclusive honeymoon!
So now is your chance to win a virtual wedding and honeymoon package worth $10,000.
In solidarity with Black Lives Matter and the LGBTQ+ community, this contest is open to Black, LGBTQ+ couples who are U.S. residents and at least 21 years of age.
How to Enter:
- Download and review official contest rules
- Submit official entry form by 11:59 p.m. on July 7, 2020.
- Follow Signature Bride on Instagram.
- Follow Equally Wed on Instagram.
- Post a photo of the two of you on Instagram. Include the phrase “We Believe Love Conquers All” and #SBEWWeddingGiveaway and tag us @EquallyWed and @SignatureBride
Equally Wed Editors
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal