All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
The same way the Black wedding industry was excluded from the wedding industry is very similar to the way the LGBTQ+ community is excluded from the Black wedding industry.
Artistic, cultural wedding in an art gallery
The vibe of India and Isis’s wedding was very artistic and cultural. Their wedding took place at the Stony Island Arts Bank in Chicago, Illinois, a historic bank that was ethically developed into a beautiful art gallery. During their wedding, there was an Ebony Fashion Fair exhibition.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot