Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
Enter now for a chance to win a virtual wedding and honeymoon package worth $10,000!
All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
The same way the Black wedding industry was excluded from the wedding industry is very similar to the way the LGBTQ+ community is excluded from the Black wedding industry.
Artistic, cultural wedding in an art gallery
The vibe of India and Isis’s wedding was very artistic and cultural. Their wedding took place at the Stony Island Arts Bank in Chicago, Illinois, a historic bank that was ethically developed into a beautiful art gallery. During their wedding, there was an Ebony Fashion Fair exhibition.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights