New Kohl’s Commercial Toasts Same-Sex Couple
Equally Wed Editors, 7 years ago 1 min read
Kohl’s has released a precious new holiday ad depicting a same-sex couple being toasted by family members and friends during a holiday dinner. It leaves us wondering if the men are engaged! (We love holiday proposals.)
The equality-minded company’s video advertisement shows a diverse group of family and friends that includes people of different ages, races, and sexual orientations—all cheerfully celebrating the holidays with one another.
Kohl’s slogan “Everything for entertaining everyone” is voiced-over at the commercial’s conclusion, as part of the company’s #AllTogetherNow campaign. Because the best part of the holidays is being together with family and friends, of course!
Equally Wed Editors
We eat, breathe, sleep LGBTQ+ weddings. Sparkles, bronze chargers, Italian honeymoons, destination weddings in Maui, fire dancers, custom suits, family issues, drag queens or string quartet, what pound of card stock are you using, plum or lavender ... talk weddings to us, baby.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Best cake topper ideas for LGBTQ+ weddings
- A Gatsby-inspired vow renewal at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia
- A classic black-and-white Vermont wedding with rustic accents and a bold floral choice
- 7 lucky Irish wedding traditions
- Your wedding style according to your zodiac sign
- This destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico, featured a rainbow cake and a song from one of the grooms
- This springtime lakeside elopement featured upcycled wedding outfits and a mountaintop picnic
- The best way to register for wedding gifts