New Kohl’s Commercial Toasts Same-Sex Couple
Kohl’s has released a precious new holiday ad depicting a same-sex couple being toasted by family members and friends during a holiday dinner. It leaves us wondering if the men are engaged! (We love holiday proposals.)
The equality-minded company’s video advertisement shows a diverse group of family and friends that includes people of different ages, races, and sexual orientations—all cheerfully celebrating the holidays with one another.
Kohl’s slogan “Everything for entertaining everyone” is voiced-over at the commercial’s conclusion, as part of the company’s #AllTogetherNow campaign. Because the best part of the holidays is being together with family and friends, of course!
Equally Wed Editors
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC