New Kohl’s Commercial Toasts Same-Sex Couple
Kohl’s has released a precious new holiday ad depicting a same-sex couple being toasted by family members and friends during a holiday dinner. It leaves us wondering if the men are engaged! (We love holiday proposals.)
The equality-minded company’s video advertisement shows a diverse group of family and friends that includes people of different ages, races, and sexual orientations—all cheerfully celebrating the holidays with one another.
Kohl’s slogan “Everything for entertaining everyone” is voiced-over at the commercial’s conclusion, as part of the company’s #AllTogetherNow campaign. Because the best part of the holidays is being together with family and friends, of course!
Equally Wed Editors
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Beautifully gothic Texas wedding with creative details
- Fortune Feimster marries Jacquelyn Smith in intimate beach wedding
- How to create an inclusive wedding for hearing-impaired and deaf guests
- Pope Francis endorses civil unions for same-sex couples
- Brian + Brett: Hudson Valley garden wedding with shades of purple
- 5 reasons to hire a gay photographer for your LGBTQ+ wedding
- PFLAG + OREO debut Proud Parent film and rainbow cookies
- Supreme Court justices set stage to end marriage equality
- Love Conquers All wedding giveaway theme revealed: Black is Queen
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors