New Kohl’s Commercial Toasts Same-Sex Couple
Kohl’s has released a precious new holiday ad depicting a same-sex couple being toasted by family members and friends during a holiday dinner. It leaves us wondering if the men are engaged! (We love holiday proposals.)
The equality-minded company’s video advertisement shows a diverse group of family and friends that includes people of different ages, races, and sexual orientations—all cheerfully celebrating the holidays with one another.
Kohl’s slogan “Everything for entertaining everyone” is voiced-over at the commercial’s conclusion, as part of the company’s #AllTogetherNow campaign. Because the best part of the holidays is being together with family and friends, of course!
Equally Wed Editors
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married