New Kohl’s Commercial Toasts Same-Sex Couple
Kohl’s has released a precious new holiday ad depicting a same-sex couple being toasted by family members and friends during a holiday dinner. It leaves us wondering if the men are engaged! (We love holiday proposals.)
The equality-minded company’s video advertisement shows a diverse group of family and friends that includes people of different ages, races, and sexual orientations—all cheerfully celebrating the holidays with one another.
Kohl’s slogan “Everything for entertaining everyone” is voiced-over at the commercial’s conclusion, as part of the company’s #AllTogetherNow campaign. Because the best part of the holidays is being together with family and friends, of course!
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Elizabeth Warren wants to give same-sex couples $57 million tax refunds
- Why our double proposal is a celebration of LGBTQ+ pride
- How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California