Tinder brides marry in California ranch-chic wedding with wildflowers, queer music and a beer truck
Lily (she/her) and Sarah Beth (she/they) met on Tinder, fell in love at Pride and married in a quirky ceremony encompassing everything they cherish.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot