Verizon celebrates coming out stories and more LGBTQ+ family news
With Pride month comes much celebration. Families and corporations celebrate Pride, but the month is not without its challenges for LGBTQ+ parents.
Legal battle begins for transgender paternity rights and more LGBTQ+ family news this week
Legal battle begins for paternity rights after a transgender man gives birth in Britain and more LGBTQ+ family news this week.
Last minute Father’s Day gifts for dads and father-like figures
Honor the father figures in your life with a gift that will make them feel so special, they’ll never know you it was a last minute Father’s Day gift.
Popular names for LGBTQ+ moms and nonbinary parents
When my wife and I were expecting twins in 2011, one of the most popular questions we were asked by friends and family were, “What will they call you?” Would we be Mommy and Mama? What other terms are popular among LGBTQ+ moms and nonbinary parents?
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- What our editors are reading & loving on April 24, 2019
- Romantic beach engagement photos on the Oregon Coast
- 19 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors save the day for two grooms rejected by bigoted venue
- LGBTQ-friendly wedding planning apps you need to try
- On the first day of same-sex marriage in Taiwan, 157 couples will wed
- Here’s everything you need to include on your wedding website
- These are the top destinations for LGBTQ+ Pride events this year
- 11 wedding hats that will make your day as dapper as possible
- Should you both propose? 4 questions to consider before asking
- This fall countryside wedding has all the moody, romantic vibes you need