Child of lesbian moms denied access to Texas daycare because parents are in same-sex marriage
A lesbian couple is denouncing a Waco, Texas, school after they say administrators denied their child admission into its daycare program because they are in a same-sex marriage.
LGBTQ+ family planning: be the parents you’ve always dreamed of with the help of Cryos
First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes….BABIES! After (or before!) marrying the person of your dreams, start the family of your dreams. If you want genetically related children, the path to parenthood through fertility treatments can be made easier, with the help of a cryobank, like Cryos USA – International Sperm and Egg Bank.
Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
One mother explains why she and her wife chose to use an anonymous sperm donor in starting their family.
How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
Since having kids, time by ourselves has become pretty much non-existent. We recently just found ways to fit it in, like movie nights while they’re asleep.
How her grandmother’s cooking brought my wife and I closer together
The process of making breakfast for my wife Una started six-and-a-half years ago. We had just started dating, and were mutually doing that thing many…
Raising our children as a two-mom family isn’t always easy, but we love it
Christina shares how she and Katie raise their kids as a two-mom family and some of the challenges they face as LGBTQ+ parents.
Reciprocal IVF was hard for our family, but it was the right decision
Christina and Katie share their challenges in the process of reciprocal IVF for their two daughters, Kennedy and Charlotte.
This couple took photos with their dog at Downeast Cider in Boston
Kelly and Erin got married in the fall and celebrated with a couple’s session with their dog at Downeast Cider in East Boston, Massachusetts.
Stunning waterfront photos to celebrate IVF and starting a family
Shirley and Amanda celebrate their long IVF journey and the beginning of starting a family together with this waterfront pregnancy photo shoot.
I’m asexual—here’s how I wish we celebrated Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is more complicated as an asexual adult. Where it used to be about celebrating everyone that you love—whether those feelings are platonic or romantic—Valentine’s Day is now a nightmare for me. No matter where you turn, love is being conflated with sexual desire, and it’s frankly exhausting.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day