We need to change how we talk to LGBTQ+ couples about having kids
I got married to my wife just ten months ago, and we are asked about whether we intend to expand our family often—by family, coworkers and strangers.
Couple celebrates 56 years of love with an in-home portrait session
Jerry and Lige have loved each other for 56 years and spent an afternoon taking romantic and sweet in-home portraits to celebrate.
New Jersey passes ‘landmark legislation’ that makes adoption easier for LGBTQ+ parents
A new law is set to go into effect April 1 in New Jersey that will expand adoption access to LGBTQ+ parents.
Tennessee joins trend of states passing anti-LGBTQ+ adoption laws
Tennessee is expected to soon become the latest state to allow faith-based adoption and foster care agencies to discriminate against LGBTQ+ families while still receiving taxpayer funding.
LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula group forms in D.C.
The nation’s capital is now home to its first LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula collective.
We love the adorable way these two marriers announced their wedding day
Jake and Karin met four years ago. They got engaged in 2019 and decided to announce their wedding day with help from Jake’s son, Bryan.
How my family lives a minimalist lifestyle so we can travel
We squeeze in travel every chance we get. Many wonder how we do it but if you looked at what we spend, we don’t spend on unnecessary items.
Fun, moody beach couple photos in San Francisco, California
Kylan and Bryan took some fun, moody and romantic photos at Baker Beach in San Francisco, California, to celebrate their love.
This transgender love story just won the audience choice award at CIFF
The short film “Just Another Beautiful Family” recently won the Audience Choice Award at the Calgary International Film Festival.
Federal judge rules Michigan religious adoption agency can refuse LGBTQ+ applicants
Religious-based adoption agencies that receive state taxpayer funding in Michigan can continue to deny placing children in LGBTQ+ homes after a recent federal judge’s opinion.
Gay dads around globe get less parental leave than lesbian parents and straight couples
Gay men get significantly less time off than lesbians and straight couples when they become new parents, according to a study released this month that looks at parental leave policies around the world.
Why my wife and I created our couples’ Instagram account
Christina and Katie created their Instagram account, @babybaileymamadrama, so other LGBTQ+ couples going through IVF wouldn’t feel alone.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor