Verizon celebrates coming out stories and more LGBTQ+ family news
With Pride month comes much celebration. Families and corporations celebrate Pride, but the month is not without its challenges for LGBTQ+ parents.
Legal battle begins for transgender paternity rights and more LGBTQ+ family news this week
Legal battle begins for paternity rights after a transgender man gives birth in Britain and more LGBTQ+ family news this week.
Last minute Father’s Day gifts for dads and father-like figures
Honor the father figures in your life with a gift that will make them feel so special, they’ll never know you it was a last minute Father’s Day gift.
“Prince & Knight” brings same-sex royal wedding dreams to life
“Prince & Knight” brings all your royal wedding fantasies to life with this same-sex fairy tale in the form of an illustrated children’s book.
Popular names for LGBTQ+ moms and nonbinary parents
When my wife and I were expecting twins in 2011, one of the most popular questions we were asked by friends and family were, “What will they call you?” Would we be Mommy and Mama? What other terms are popular among LGBTQ+ moms and nonbinary parents?
U.S. and Canadian hockey players welcome baby girl
Canadian ice hockey player Caroline Ouellette and United States ice hockey player Julie Chu welcomed a baby girl, becoming a family of three. The married couple…
Squash gender stereotypes this Halloween with this PSA
Just a reminder that boys can dress as princesses. Spread the word about inclusivity and help eliminate gender stereotypes this Halloween.
Only one twin is a United States citizen, here’s how it’s possible
Imagine having biological twins, and only one of them is a United States citizen. It sounds like the plot of a movie, but it’s real…
Department store removes gender labels from clothes
John Lewis department store removes gender labels from children’s clothes and adds a unisex clothing line to allow children to decide what they like.
Disneyland Paris denies little boy’s participation in princess event
Disneyland Paris denies little boy from participating in a princess dress-up event because it was said to be for girls only.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC