Popular names for LGBTQ+ moms and nonbinary parents
When my wife and I were expecting twins in 2011, one of the most popular questions we were asked by friends and family were, “What will they call you?” Would we be Mommy and Mama? What other terms are popular among LGBTQ+ moms and nonbinary parents?
Luvs diapers features two dads in latest commercial
Luvs diapers features two dads in the latest commercial for their second child campaign, comparing the actions of first-time and second-time parents.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal