Peloton’s DJ John Michael is engaged!
Love and engagement vibes were in the air this week at Joshua Tree National Park for Peloton‘s DJ John Michael and Brian King. The cutie couple, together for more than six years, said “yes” and put a ring on it. DJ John Michael writes in his Instagram post:
“It wasn’t too long into our relationship when I realized why it could never have worked with anyone else. Since then, “yes” has been lingering on my lips just waiting to be spoken. A million times and then a million more, yes @briankingnyc 💍”
Congratulations to you both. We wish you a lifetime of happiness!
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Afternoon engagement session in Boston after concert proposal
- Disney announces its Proud Family reboot will include two gay dads
- A bright and joyous California beach elopement
- Sunny Chicago lakefront and riverwalk fall engagement session
- Small autumn wedding with picnic food, folk music and burlap accents