Peloton’s DJ John Michael is engaged!
Love and engagement vibes were in the air this week at Joshua Tree National Park for Peloton‘s DJ John Michael and Brian King. The cutie couple, together for more than six years, said “yes” and put a ring on it. DJ John Michael writes in his Instagram post:
“It wasn’t too long into our relationship when I realized why it could never have worked with anyone else. Since then, “yes” has been lingering on my lips just waiting to be spoken. A million times and then a million more, yes @briankingnyc 💍”
Congratulations to you both. We wish you a lifetime of happiness!
Maria (Mo) Palladino
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights