This dessert craze makes the perfect wedding late night snack
Remember the cronut? The croissant-donut that dessert-lovers lined up for every morning just to get a taste? Well its unbaked, line-generating cousin is here and it’s not going anywhere.
Bring on the raw cookie dough. You read that right, raw. But not the raw kind that grown-ups warned us about when we were kids. Edible cookie dough is egg-free, making it safe to consume in small, or large, quantities.
Cookie DŌ, a cookie dough eatery in New York City, has inspired the edible cookie dough craze. Lines for the treat have reached two hours long, with people eagerly waiting to divulge in guilt-free cookie dough. Treated like ice cream, the cookie dough can be served in a cup or cone, and it’s not just chocolate chip. Mix-ins of all kinds can be added to the dough, making it completely customizable.
With catering available, you can serve the smooth, creamy deliciousness of Cookie DŌ at your wedding. The trend has caused more cookie dough places to pop up, from store fronts to food trucks. Look for one local to you or make your own with this recipe.
Prefer your cookie dough baked? Opt for milk and cookie shooters or these dessert options as a delectable midnight snack choice.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lena Waithe and Alana Mayo got married in San Francisco
- What we love about the Renault Clio car ad celebrating a 30-year lesbian romance
- Ellen DeGeneres surprised lesbian couple whose family won’t attend wedding
- Romantic, industrial fall wedding with Indian cultural touches
- Chick-fil-A will stop donating to (some) anti-LGBTQ+ organizations
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged