Deborah and Angela’s Rhode Island beach wedding took place in the sand, looking out over the waves. Guests were involved in the wedding, beginning with the ceremony. Angela and Deborah had a ring warming ceremony, where their guests passed around the wedding bands to before they were exchanged between the couple.
All guests signed a custom Quaker Marriage Certificate. An excerpt from the newlyweds’ vows were written in calligraphy and hung for display. The vows were also the inspiration for a song , written by a friend of the couple. Lobster rolls, a raw bar, and a Mexican food station were available for guests to eat during the reception. In lieu of cake, Ben + Jerry’s ice cream was served alongside warm cookies and milk shooters.
The beach made the perfect venue for Deborah and Angela to capture photos of their pure joy and love. Splashing around in the waves, twirling and riding the nearby merry-go-round.
Photographer and videographer: Thuis Studios LLC.
Catering: Blue Rock
Officiant: Dr. Rick Jacobsen
Ceremony venue: Easton’s Beach
Reception venue: The Ballroom at Easton’s Beach
Florist: Tricia Leddy
Band: Sugar Babies, Inc.
Invitations: 76th Street Ink
Attire: Morilee by Madeline Gardner
Jewelry: Ross Simons
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH