Deborah and Angela’s Rhode Island beach wedding took place in the sand, looking out over the waves. Guests were involved in the wedding, beginning with the ceremony. Angela and Deborah had a ring warming ceremony, where their guests passed around the wedding bands to before they were exchanged between the couple.
All guests signed a custom Quaker Marriage Certificate. An excerpt from the newlyweds’ vows were written in calligraphy and hung for display. The vows were also the inspiration for a song , written by a friend of the couple. Lobster rolls, a raw bar, and a Mexican food station were available for guests to eat during the reception. In lieu of cake, Ben + Jerry’s ice cream was served alongside warm cookies and milk shooters.
The beach made the perfect venue for Deborah and Angela to capture photos of their pure joy and love. Splashing around in the waves, twirling and riding the nearby merry-go-round.
Photographer and videographer: Thuis Studios LLC.
Catering: Blue Rock
Officiant: Dr. Rick Jacobsen
Ceremony venue: Easton’s Beach
Reception venue: The Ballroom at Easton’s Beach
Florist: Tricia Leddy
Band: Sugar Babies, Inc.
Invitations: 76th Street Ink
Attire: Morilee by Madeline Gardner
Jewelry: Ross Simons
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Documentary-style candids highlight moments of everyday love for this newly engaged couple
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California