In a giving mood? Every cent counts when you make a charitable gift
Emily Rochotte, 6 years ago 3 min read
No donation is too small when you make a charitable gift, and giving your time is just as valuable as a financial contribution.
Virginia Federal Appeals Court Hears Arguments on Same-Sex Marriage Ban
Equally Wed Editors, 9 years ago 1 min read
A federal appeals court will hear arguments in two combined cases against Virginia’s constitutional and statutory bans on marriage for same-sex couples.
Equally Wed Alums Win ‘My Big Gay (Il)legal Wedding’ Contest
Emily Gable, 9 years ago 2 min read
Jeff Robertson and Jeremiah Pyant are one of five couples who won their dream wedding!
Stand Up for Love with the ACLU
Emily Gable, 9 years ago 1 min read
Stand up for love by entering to win a free trip to New York City while supporting marriage equality!
Three Gay Nebraska Couples Suing State Over Homophobic Foster Parent Policy
Kirsten Ott Palladino, 10 years ago 2 min read
Three Lincoln, Nebraska, couples went to court Tuesday to challenge a Nebraska policy as unconstitutional.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Cultural appropriations to avoid at your wedding
- 10 of our favorite LGBTQ+ Pride weddings
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds