In a giving mood? Every cent counts when you make a charitable gift
No donation is too small when you make a charitable gift, and giving your time is just as valuable as a financial contribution.
Virginia Federal Appeals Court Hears Arguments on Same-Sex Marriage Ban
A federal appeals court will hear arguments in two combined cases against Virginia’s constitutional and statutory bans on marriage for same-sex couples.
Equally Wed Alums Win ‘My Big Gay (Il)legal Wedding’ Contest
Jeff Robertson and Jeremiah Pyant are one of five couples who won their dream wedding!
Three Gay Nebraska Couples Suing State Over Homophobic Foster Parent Policy
Three Lincoln, Nebraska, couples went to court Tuesday to challenge a Nebraska policy as unconstitutional.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot