Marriage Equality Special at Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe
Marry the person of your dreams in the foothills of Sangre de Cristo at the exquisite Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe!
To celebrate New Mexico’s first full year of marriage equality, the luxe locale is offering 50 percent off the ceremony/site fee as well as 15 percent off food and drinks for same-sex weddings from now through March 2015. Bonus: a complimentary Champagne toast for you and your guests!
Get in touch with Nicole Vazquez Benvenutti at Nicole.Benvenutti AT fourseasons DOT com or 505.946.5813 to plan your dreamy wedding today!
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Intimate elopement in Big Cottonwood Canyon, Utah, with a handfasting ceremony
- Matty Maggiacomo and Evan Feeley’s proposal video made us ugly cry
- These brides celebrated their love with a magical forest wedding at IslandWood on Bainbridge Island, Washington
- Create an unforgettable mezze station for your wedding celebration
- Bright orange, yellow and pink pop as spring wedding colors