Marriage Equality Special at Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe
Marry the person of your dreams in the foothills of Sangre de Cristo at the exquisite Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe!
To celebrate New Mexico’s first full year of marriage equality, the luxe locale is offering 50 percent off the ceremony/site fee as well as 15 percent off food and drinks for same-sex weddings from now through March 2015. Bonus: a complimentary Champagne toast for you and your guests!
Get in touch with Nicole Vazquez Benvenutti at Nicole.Benvenutti AT fourseasons DOT com or 505.946.5813 to plan your dreamy wedding today!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way
- Community was at the heart of this floral summer wedding
- Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Wild child Southwest wedding at Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown, California
- Why you should absolutely do a post-wedding photo shoot