Marriage Equality Special at Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe
Marry the person of your dreams in the foothills of Sangre de Cristo at the exquisite Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe!
To celebrate New Mexico’s first full year of marriage equality, the luxe locale is offering 50 percent off the ceremony/site fee as well as 15 percent off food and drinks for same-sex weddings from now through March 2015. Bonus: a complimentary Champagne toast for you and your guests!
Get in touch with Nicole Vazquez Benvenutti at Nicole.Benvenutti AT fourseasons DOT com or 505.946.5813 to plan your dreamy wedding today!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
- Intimate spring wedding at Butler Park in Austin, Texas
- Gay parents forced to leave Russia due to ‘gay propaganda law’
- Mrs. and Mrs. items that make great LGBTQ+ wedding gifts
- Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York