Marriage Equality Special at Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe
Marry the person of your dreams in the foothills of Sangre de Cristo at the exquisite Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe!
To celebrate New Mexico’s first full year of marriage equality, the luxe locale is offering 50 percent off the ceremony/site fee as well as 15 percent off food and drinks for same-sex weddings from now through March 2015. Bonus: a complimentary Champagne toast for you and your guests!
Get in touch with Nicole Vazquez Benvenutti at Nicole.Benvenutti AT fourseasons DOT com or 505.946.5813 to plan your dreamy wedding today!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how
- Colorful red and white engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Nominate a love champion