Rainy farm-inspired North Carolina lesbian wedding
Jacqueline and Eliza brought their farm to their wedding for their North Carolina lesbian wedding. This romantic yet playful wedding took place in Duke Gardens. Due to an incoming rain storm the marriers took shelter under canopies which gave the day a genuine, light-hearted feel.
The couple used farm-fresh flowers to create their bold, beautiful bouquets. Sunflowers brightened up the otherwise rain-filled day. Vegetables and herbs were mixed with wildflowers to create centerpieces and add a rainbow of colors to the navy and white tablescape.
Eliza’s brother brought out a soccer ball during the father-daughter dance and they all played around. For dessert guests enjoyed pie instead of cake and were entertained throughout the day by toasts throughout the ceremony and reception.
Photography: Three Region Photography
Wedding venue: Sarah P. Duke Gardens
Florist: Bloomin’ Rose Flowers
DJ: Bunn DJ Co.
Invitations: Ellen Duda
Attire: Gown Boutique of Charleston, Fabulous Frocks (skirt), Modern Trousseau, Tre Bella Bridal
Jewelry: Tre Bella Bridal, Jewelsmith (wedding bands and engagement rings)
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples