Asking for money as a wedding gift: OK or no way?
Money can’t buy happiness but it sure AF makes things easier in many regards. How do you feel about asking for money as a wedding gift? Have you ever been asked for cash and felt happy to give it to a couple getting married or were you offended? Are you asking for cash for your wedding? How did you phrase it—and how do you plan on using the money?
You may use the comment thread on this page to discuss wedding gifts of cash—the asking for, the giving and the receiving, or to pursue other points of off-topic, freewheeling discourse. As always, please remain respectful of each other.
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Intimate spring wedding at Butler Park in Austin, Texas
- Gay parents forced to leave Russia due to ‘gay propaganda law’
- Mrs. and Mrs. items that make great LGBTQ+ wedding gifts
- Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Hundreds of Alabama Methodists sign letter of apology to LGBTQ+ community