Asking for money as a wedding gift: OK or no way?
Money can’t buy happiness but it sure AF makes things easier in many regards. How do you feel about asking for money as a wedding gift? Have you ever been asked for cash and felt happy to give it to a couple getting married or were you offended? Are you asking for cash for your wedding? How did you phrase it—and how do you plan on using the money?
You may use the comment thread on this page to discuss wedding gifts of cash—the asking for, the giving and the receiving, or to pursue other points of off-topic, freewheeling discourse. As always, please remain respectful of each other.
Equally Wed Editors
Comments are closed.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget
- 5 mocktail recipes for your sober wedding guests
- 2023 LGBTQ+ wedding trends to watch for
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot