5 ornaments to buy your partner if you got engaged in 2018
If you want to add a little extra joy to your holiday season—while celebrating the fact that you and your partner got engaged this year—a holiday ornament can be a great way to do that. You two can pick one out together or you can gift one to them as a way of saying, “I love you and I’m so happy that we’re getting married.” Once you actually have your wedding, you can accompany this year’s ornament with a new one for the first year you spend the holidays as a married couple.
This ceramic ornament from the Etsy shop UniquelyDesigneditem comes in multiple styles. It costs $24.95.
This is the perfect gift for anyone who’s really into embroidery hoops and is handmade by the Etsy shopBoutiqueDaf. It costs $20.
This ornament by Etsy shop LoveAmarie is customized with a small painting of where you and your partner met. It costs $45.
You can personalize this wooden ornament from Etsy shop ChristmasTreeGifts with a map of where you got engaged (or another place that has meaning to you) along with your names and the date. It costs $24.95.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- If you’re thinking of proposing, here are 8 ways to pop the question
- Wife Swap will have its first episode featuring black gay dads
- What our editors are reading & loving on April 24, 2019
- Romantic beach engagement photos on the Oregon Coast
- 19 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors save the day for two grooms rejected by bigoted venue
- LGBTQ-friendly wedding planning apps you need to try
- On the first day of same-sex marriage in Taiwan, 157 couples will wed
- Here’s everything you need to include on your wedding website
- These are the top destinations for LGBTQ+ Pride events this year
- 11 wedding hats that will make your day as dapper as possible