5 ornaments to buy your partner if you got engaged in 2018
If you want to add a little extra joy to your holiday season—while celebrating the fact that you and your partner got engaged this year—a holiday ornament can be a great way to do that. You two can pick one out together or you can gift one to them as a way of saying, “I love you and I’m so happy that we’re getting married.” Once you actually have your wedding, you can accompany this year’s ornament with a new one for the first year you spend the holidays as a married couple.
This ceramic ornament from the Etsy shop UniquelyDesigneditem comes in multiple styles. It costs $24.95.
This is the perfect gift for anyone who’s really into embroidery hoops and is handmade by the Etsy shopBoutiqueDaf. It costs $20.
This ornament by Etsy shop LoveAmarie is customized with a small painting of where you and your partner met. It costs $45.
You can personalize this wooden ornament from Etsy shop ChristmasTreeGifts with a map of where you got engaged (or another place that has meaning to you) along with your names and the date. It costs $24.95.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Gay parents forced to leave Russia due to ‘gay propaganda law’
- Mrs. and Mrs. items that make great LGBTQ+ wedding gifts
- Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Hundreds of Alabama Methodists sign letter of apology to LGBTQ+ community
- Peach florals warm this industrial distillery wedding inspiration