Fluide makeup’s inclusive holiday campaign is dedicated to chosen families
The queer-positive makeup brand Fluide gets it—traditional ads focused on heteronormative ideals are a thing of the past. Fluide embraced chosen families with their first-ever holiday campaign.
Makeup for all gender identities and expressions
Don’t let cosmetic ads fool you, makeup for all gender identities is a necessity. The market is growing and more and more companies are offering makeup for transgender, gender nonconforming and cisgender male individuals.
Maybe he’s born with it: Makeup companies choose male models
As more makeup companies choose male models for their products, makeup is becoming a popular trend to for events. Will you wear makeup to your wedding?
Masculine makeup for butch brides, brooms and celebrants
For butch lesbians and masculine women, makeup isn’t usually a main concern, but even the most perfect complexion can look blotchy under wedding photographers’ lenses.
Path to Greener Makeup Pastures: Eco-Friendly Cosmetics
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia
- Coronavirus wedding planning: advice on postponing and canceling
- Romantic winter beach wedding in Barcelona, Spain