Fluide makeup’s inclusive holiday campaign is dedicated to chosen families
The queer-positive makeup brand Fluide gets it—traditional ads focused on heteronormative ideals are a thing of the past. Fluide embraced chosen families with their first-ever holiday campaign.
Makeup for all gender identities and expressions
Don’t let cosmetic ads fool you, makeup for all gender identities is a necessity. The market is growing and more and more companies are offering makeup for transgender, gender nonconforming and cisgender male individuals.
Maybe he’s born with it: Makeup companies choose male models
As more makeup companies choose male models for their products, makeup is becoming a popular trend to for events. Will you wear makeup to your wedding?
Masculine makeup for butch brides, brooms and celebrants
For butch lesbians and masculine women, makeup isn’t usually a main concern, but even the most perfect complexion can look blotchy under wedding photographers’ lenses.
Path to Greener Makeup Pastures: Eco-Friendly Cosmetics
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lena Waithe and Alana Mayo got married in San Francisco
- What we love about the Renault Clio car ad celebrating a 30-year lesbian romance
- Ellen DeGeneres surprised lesbian couple whose family won’t attend wedding
- Romantic, industrial fall wedding with Indian cultural touches
- Chick-fil-A will stop donating to (some) anti-LGBTQ+ organizations
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged