Messy bun wedding updos pair comfort and style
Messy buns are a staple hairstyle. They are the go-to when it comes to relaxing at home, getting to work or just wanting a laid back look. But that messy look isn’t always so “messy.” That relaxed look isn’t just for running errands, it’s perfect for your wedding day! And who doesn’t want their hair up when they’re ready to hit the dance floor? The messy bun wedding look is are trending, and we completely understand why someone would want to sport this stylish look.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams