Messy bun wedding updos pair comfort and style
Messy buns are a staple hairstyle. They are the go-to when it comes to relaxing at home, getting to work or just wanting a laid back look. But that messy look isn’t always so “messy.” That relaxed look isn’t just for running errands, it’s perfect for your wedding day! And who doesn’t want their hair up when they’re ready to hit the dance floor? The messy bun wedding look is are trending, and we completely understand why someone would want to sport this stylish look.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia
- Coronavirus wedding planning: advice on postponing and canceling
- Romantic winter beach wedding in Barcelona, Spain
- Intimate dinner party wedding with butterfly release ceremony