This adventurous couple flew to Iceland for an epic elopement
After an 18-month engagement, Cassidy and Hannah traveled from their home in West Hartford, Connecticut, to Iceland for an epic elopement. Their photographer Allie Dearie captured images of their love while the couple spent time together under massive cascading waterfalls and on the dark and moody beach.
“We are adventurers at heart,” says Cassidy. “Traveling, exploring, experiencing are the things that keep our hearts beating. For that reason, we didn’t want a classic wedding, but one that embodies those three things.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Kirsten Ott Palladino
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Jaw-dropping mountainside elopement in Canada’s Yoho National Park
- This wedding celebration brought a tropical paradise to Kansas City
- Romantic garden wedding inspiration with black and pink suits
- 5 themed wedding ideas we love
- Mystical elopement with caves, beach and waterfalls at Oregon’s Hug Point