This adventurous couple flew to Iceland for an epic elopement
After an 18-month engagement, Cassidy and Hannah traveled from their home in West Hartford, Connecticut, to Iceland for an epic elopement. Their photographer Allie Dearie captured images of their love while the couple spent time together under massive cascading waterfalls and on the dark and moody beach.
“We are adventurers at heart,” says Cassidy. “Traveling, exploring, experiencing are the things that keep our hearts beating. For that reason, we didn’t want a classic wedding, but one that embodies those three things.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Kirsten Ott Palladino
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Elopement inspiration with artisanal Mexican decor at Joshua Tree National Park
- Queer Eye star Tan France and husband Rob are expecting their first child
- Glamorous winter wedding in San Diego
- Dinner cruise proposal under Amsterdam’s lucky Skinny Bridge
- An intimate mountain wedding after a romantic double proposal