This adventurous couple flew to Iceland for an epic elopement
After an 18-month engagement, Cassidy and Hannah traveled from their home in West Hartford, Connecticut, to Iceland for an epic elopement. Their photographer Allie Dearie captured images of their love while the couple spent time together under massive cascading waterfalls and on the dark and moody beach.
“We are adventurers at heart,” says Cassidy. “Traveling, exploring, experiencing are the things that keep our hearts beating. For that reason, we didn’t want a classic wedding, but one that embodies those three things.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Kirsten Ott Palladino
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights