A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
After deciding to have a romantic destination elopement, wives-to-be Sarah (she/her) and Devon (she/her) traveled from their home in Albuquerque, New Mexico, to Iceland for...
This adventurous couple flew to Iceland for an epic elopement
After an 18-month engagement, Cassidy and Hannah traveled from their home in West Hartford, Connecticut, to Iceland for an epic elopement.
Marriage equality: countries that allow gay marriage
Marriage equality is important when it comes to increased protection for our community as well as visibility and normalizing of LGBTQ+ weddings, commitment, marriage, families...
Destination wedding locations you haven’t thought of yet
Find destination wedding locations you haven’t thought of yet Typically when we think destination weddings we think warm, sunny beaches and lavish resorts that everyone...
Iceland Prime Minister Weds After Legalizing Marriage Equality
Iceland’s prime minister has married her partner under a new law legalizing marriage equality in the country.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches