Eight Bachelorette Ideas You Haven’t Already Done
Bachelorette party planning? Here are 8 ideas we bet you haven’t considered.
Boat with your Besties
Rent a boat for the day with “pier-to-pier” boat sharing marketplace, Boatbound (you can even get one with a captain, so you can booze and cruise without any worries).
Play Dress Up
Plan a group appointment at a Rent The Runway store and try on all their fabulous outfits together… then, step out on the town feeling like true VIPs.
Ditch the tents and score a luxury cabin with a view. We love these cabins in the Great Smoky Mountains that come with flat screens, hot tubs, and back decks overlooking the mountains for a Insta-worthy girls happy hour photo opp. Plus, it’s only about 45 minutes to Dollywood….the gay-friendly “Queen of Country” would approve.
Get Your Festival On!
What could be better than great friends and great music with celeb spotting opps. everywhere? Festivals like Coachella or Outside Lands are bucket list items.
Tough it Out
Nothing tests a friendship like doing a Tough Mudder together! Pick a badass location like Lake Tahoe and let the games begin (plus you can stay in beautiful homes together and relax the rest of the weekend, after all… you’ve earned it)!
Experience Natural Hot Springs
Girls spa days are overplayed… why not try out nature’s version of a hot tub and relax in a gorgeous setting like the Oja Caliente Hot Springs in Taos, New Mexico?
Rent Bicycles at the Beach
Who doesn’t like rolling around on a cruiser with your homegirls? It’s a the best way to get around at the beach…Try exploring America’s “Happiest Seaside Town” Tybee Island on these Fat Tire Bikes complete with a cup holder for a nice, cold roadie.
Tour a coastline on SUPs
Stand-up paddleboarding is a great way to get sun and exercise, plus it’s super affordable way to have fun and explore the coastline… if that’s not your bag, boats.com has a list of some awesome out-of-the-box water activities you’re sure to love.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way
- Community was at the heart of this floral summer wedding
- Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Wild child Southwest wedding at Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown, California
- Why you should absolutely do a post-wedding photo shoot