Colorful and glamorous wedding at historic Hollywood house
“When we first came to the Sowden House for a special event, we were absolutely blown away by the beauty and uniqueness of the space.”
Magnificent waterfall wedding at Oregon’s Mt. Hood
Surrounded by nature, they said “I do” at a gorgeous, intimate wedding ceremony beside a stream.
Santa Cruz courthouse elopement followed by beach photos
Following the ceremony, the couple took photos on the beach and enjoyed a small cookout with close family.
City hall elopement with delectable orange and white autumn cake
The couple describes it as an “effortless city elopement with muted fall colors and smokey pastels.”
Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside
Bianca and Liesa wanted their wedding to be “colorful, intimate, and full of joy.”
Enchanting Poconos wedding surrounded by lush greenery and waterfalls
“No matter what, their day was meant to be an intimate ceremony.”
Outdoor South Carolina wedding with purple accents
As an extra special touch, the couple’s moms were the flower girls!
Blue skies and endless joy at this outdoor summer wedding in Kansas
With not a cloud in the sky, the pair said “I do,” beneath a beautiful wooden structure adorned with florals and greenery.
Sunny and intimate Boston elopement with surprise live band
The couple won this special styled elopement, which took place in Boston’s Franklin Park.
Glamorous Rupaul’s Drag Race-inspired Wedding with custom gold gown and emerald tuxedo
From illustrated drag queen drawings on the paper goods to tables named after drag queens, the celebration was endlessly fabulous.
Bright and beautiful Texas farmhouse wedding with blue color palette
“Their day was full of beautiful details, and celebrating their love with their friends and family.”
10 LGBTQ+ couples in Portland, Oregon tied the knot in a special Marriage-athon event
“We want to create something wonderful for as many couples as possible.”
Romantic spring elopement beneath the oak trees of City Park in New Orleans
“Everything was turned and budded freshly green, and the warm light lit up the Spanish moss.”
Fall colors were popping at this rustic winery wedding
Jeff and Craig say it is important to find the right venue that matches your personality and look.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH