The rain only made this Canadian Rocky Mountain elopement more romantic
“Our wedding day – actually the whole weekend – was truly magical.”
Sweet and simple Los Angeles wedding with flowing pink dress
“We felt the stars aligned when our souls met 8 years ago.”
New York City destination elopement at Brooklyn Bridge Park
“In a world that’s already hectic with day to day life – let your special day be something that can be remembered.”
Stunning outdoor elopement on the island of Bora Bora
“We wanted our special day to be about us and make it what we wanted.”
Las Vegas drive-thru elopement in chic vintage car
Aimee and Monica decided they simply didn’t couldn’t wait until it was safe to have a large wedding.
Sunset New York City wedding filled with red roses
Gesy and Erica’s Brooklyn wedding was thirteen years in the making.
Bright and beautiful outdoor August wedding in New Jersey
To make the ceremony extra special, Tevonda’s 9-year-old son walked both brides down the aisle.
Spring restaurant wedding in Canada with Jewish traditions
Dana and Lia loved the indoor/outdoor feel of the beautiful Hart House Restaurant.
Colorful and glamorous wedding at historic Hollywood house
“When we first came to the Sowden House for a special event, we were absolutely blown away by the beauty and uniqueness of the space.”
Magnificent waterfall wedding at Oregon’s Mt. Hood
Surrounded by nature, they said “I do” at a gorgeous, intimate wedding ceremony beside a stream.
Santa Cruz courthouse elopement followed by beach photos
Following the ceremony, the couple took photos on the beach and enjoyed a small cookout with close family.
City hall elopement with delectable orange and white autumn cake
The couple describes it as an “effortless city elopement with muted fall colors and smokey pastels.”
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding
- Where to propose at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget