5 Cool Beers to Serve at Your Summer Wedding
Cool your guests off at your summer wedding with one of these ice-cold beers.
Slide into summer and step off the grid by Goin’ Coastal with SweetWater Brewing Company’s pineapple-laced IPA. The bright aromas of the five citrus hop additions are accentuated by the tropical fruit of the pineapple.
Whether your summer wedding is in a backyard with barbecue and string lights, a beach wedding or at a waterside deck on the 30th floor of a stately hotel, this summer beer will make a splash with your wedding guests and your budget.
Seriously, the hot pink and aqua blue can alone is a statement piece on your wedding bar.
M.I.A.’s Miami Weiss is a traditional German-Style Hefeweizen is brewed with wheat, barley and sweet orange peel. This unfiltered hefe produces vanilla, banana and bubblegum esters.
Creature Comforts Automatic Pale Ale will make a seasonal return to the Athens, Georgia, brewery’s lineup in mid-June. This year, the brewery will be canning the beer for the first time. (And how fabulous is that design, people?)
Creature Comforts Automatic Pale Ale is a hop-forward pale ale, brewed with Mosaic and Crystal hops. With its minty, pineapple aroma and clean, melon flavor, this beer is perfectly sessionable.
Coffee or beer? No need to decide. Serve up this combo in a bottle, and your guests might never look at you the same way again.
Green Flash Lustrous Frumento with Coffee is a bourbon barrel-aged “black ale,” featuring coffee from San Diego-based Mostra. The Sumatran and and Brazilian beans complement the oak barrel-aging.
Beware, it’s hard to find as it’s a limited release! But that’s what makes it all the more special for your summer wedding.
In June 2016, Odell Brewing Co. will release a new beer to its year-round offerings, Drumroll American Pale Ale.
You can expect a tropical and bold, juicy and hop-forward APA that looks and tastes like pineapple, orange, mango and grapefruit.
We see this rolling up at backyard weddings everywhere.
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Why our double proposal is a celebration of LGBTQ+ pride
- How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank