Rainbow Vodka Cocktail for Pride
Whether you’re celebrating Pride from your porch or at a parade, you’ve likely got a cocktail in your hand. And what’s in your other hand? Hopefully you’re flying your rainbow flag proudly! We’ve found a bright, fun rainbow cocktail that really packs a punch but is light enough to sip all day. And you don’t have to just enjoy it during Pride month! Try this at your wedding reception, wedding showers and other special occasions!
PINNACLE PRIDE PUNCH RECIPE
1 part Pinnacle Rainbow Sherbet Vodka
1 part pink lemonade
1 part club soda
Combine all ingredients into a punch bowl. Serve in glass over multicolored ice and enjoy!
WATCH + LEARN VIDEO
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Wedding inspiration for queer love in Seattle with handfasting, a disco ball and vegan donuts
- Intimate elopement in Big Cottonwood Canyon, Utah, with a handfasting ceremony
- Matty Maggiacomo and Evan Feeley’s proposal video made us ugly cry
- These brides celebrated their love with a magical forest wedding at IslandWood on Bainbridge Island, Washington
- Create an unforgettable mezze station for your wedding celebration