Say “Pie do” with a pizza bouquet or boutonniere
Raise your hand if pizza is your favorite food group. If you and your partner both raise your hands then give them a high five and enter to win Villa Italian Kitchen’s Pizza Bouquet and Boutonniere Wedding Giveaway. Yes, really!
Boutonnierea and bouquets don’t need to be made from flowers, they can be made from anything. And really, what could be better than pizza?
Winning couples will receive a free pizza set of their choice made up of one bouquet and one boutonniere, two boutonnieres or two bouquets. All those who enter will receive a coupon for a free slice of Villa’s Neapolitan pizza.
It’s not too late to have a chance to get married with these cheesy accessories. Click here to enter before 9:00pm EST on June 15, 2018.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal