Say “Pie do” with a pizza bouquet or boutonniere
Raise your hand if pizza is your favorite food group. If you and your partner both raise your hands then give them a high five and enter to win Villa Italian Kitchen’s Pizza Bouquet and Boutonniere Wedding Giveaway. Yes, really!
Boutonnierea and bouquets don’t need to be made from flowers, they can be made from anything. And really, what could be better than pizza?
Winning couples will receive a free pizza set of their choice made up of one bouquet and one boutonniere, two boutonnieres or two bouquets. All those who enter will receive a coupon for a free slice of Villa’s Neapolitan pizza.
It’s not too late to have a chance to get married with these cheesy accessories. Click here to enter before 9:00pm EST on June 15, 2018.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy
- Moody, fun summer backyard wedding in Los Angeles, California
- Intimate sunset beach wedding ceremony in La Jolla, California
- LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula group forms in D.C.
- Modern wedding inspiration influenced by artist Katsushika Hokusai
- Marriage equality is now available in Northern Ireland
- Colorful, floral tropical beach destination wedding in Makaha, Hawaii
- Your wedding’s over. Here’s what you can focus on next