Say “Pie do” with a pizza bouquet or boutonniere
Raise your hand if pizza is your favorite food group. If you and your partner both raise your hands then give them a high five and enter to win Villa Italian Kitchen’s Pizza Bouquet and Boutonniere Wedding Giveaway. Yes, really!
Boutonnierea and bouquets don’t need to be made from flowers, they can be made from anything. And really, what could be better than pizza?
Winning couples will receive a free pizza set of their choice made up of one bouquet and one boutonniere, two boutonnieres or two bouquets. All those who enter will receive a coupon for a free slice of Villa’s Neapolitan pizza.
It’s not too late to have a chance to get married with these cheesy accessories. Click here to enter before 9:00pm EST on June 15, 2018.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing