Say “Pie do” with a pizza bouquet or boutonniere
Raise your hand if pizza is your favorite food group. If you and your partner both raise your hands then give them a high five and enter to win Villa Italian Kitchen’s Pizza Bouquet and Boutonniere Wedding Giveaway. Yes, really!
Boutonnierea and bouquets don’t need to be made from flowers, they can be made from anything. And really, what could be better than pizza?
Winning couples will receive a free pizza set of their choice made up of one bouquet and one boutonniere, two boutonnieres or two bouquets. All those who enter will receive a coupon for a free slice of Villa’s Neapolitan pizza.
It’s not too late to have a chance to get married with these cheesy accessories. Click here to enter before 9:00pm EST on June 15, 2018.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how
- Colorful red and white engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Nominate a love champion