Say “Pie do” with a pizza bouquet or boutonniere
Raise your hand if pizza is your favorite food group. If you and your partner both raise your hands then give them a high five and enter to win Villa Italian Kitchen’s Pizza Bouquet and Boutonniere Wedding Giveaway. Yes, really!
Boutonnierea and bouquets don’t need to be made from flowers, they can be made from anything. And really, what could be better than pizza?
Winning couples will receive a free pizza set of their choice made up of one bouquet and one boutonniere, two boutonnieres or two bouquets. All those who enter will receive a coupon for a free slice of Villa’s Neapolitan pizza.
It’s not too late to have a chance to get married with these cheesy accessories. Click here to enter before 9:00pm EST on June 15, 2018.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia
- Coronavirus wedding planning: advice on postponing and canceling