Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
Because of COVID our wedding turned out to be what Haley and I had wanted from the beginning.
Elopement inspiration with artisanal Mexican decor at Joshua Tree National Park
Photographers Michael Gomez and Emily Birkeland designed this heartwarming elopement inspiration to show couples that Covid-19 can’t stop them from having a special wedding day.
Casual rooftop engagement session with pizza and beer
Lindsay and Audree’s casual rooftop engagement session included pizza, beer, and a whole lot of love.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights