Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
Because of COVID our wedding turned out to be what Haley and I had wanted from the beginning.
Elopement inspiration with artisanal Mexican decor at Joshua Tree National Park
Photographers Michael Gomez and Emily Birkeland designed this heartwarming elopement inspiration to show couples that Covid-19 can’t stop them from having a special wedding day.
Casual rooftop engagement session with pizza and beer
Lindsay and Audree’s casual rooftop engagement session included pizza, beer, and a whole lot of love.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor