Tropical Settings We Love for Destination Weddings
Destination weddings are a fun, romantic, and adventurous way to say I do. If you’re planning to tie the knot far from home, consider a relaxing resort venue where you can exchange nuptials in an opulent oceanside or lush, tropical setting.
Smaller Spaces with Big Wedding WOW—Don’t Forget About Hawaii’s Suites
If you’re looking for something a little different when you say “I do,” forget banquet halls and ballrooms and consider something a bit more modern and posh: a suite wedding.
Starwood Resorts: Get Ready to Meet Your Dream Destination Wedding Venue
With a fleet of luxe venues spread across the globe, there’s a Starwood property out there that’s perfect for creating a destination wedding as unique as your love.
Get Married at Sea on a LGBT-Friendly Luxury Yacht
Luxury travel expert Harlan deBell goes yachting on the high seas and takes us along for the ride, showing couples where they can have a wedding officiated by a boat captain, drink Champagne and nosh on caviar by sunset on crystal waters.
Gay-Friendly Honeymoons and Travel Destinations
After gay, lesbian, queer and trans couples marry, we all want to go somewhere we feel safe and secure to have fun and relax, right? We’ve gathered our resources and come up with some of our favorite travel destinations combined with the most fab gay-friendly queer-loving places for a list that’ll surely have something for everyone.
St. Regis Bora Bora Offers Designer Gowns in Destination Wedding Package
Whether you are traveling by plane, train or automobile, transporting the wedding dress is one of the most nerve-wracking challenges that brides face, but that’s…
Expedia ‘Finds Yours’ Campaign Spotlights Same-Sex Wedding [VIDEO]
Over the summer, Expedia.com launched a new campaign entitled “Find Yours,” which put the camera in the heads of travelers, featuring 100 percent user-generated content….
Say I do in Mexico with Colin Cowie
Colin Cowie, Palace Resorts and all inclusive Hard Rock Hotels team up to bring custom wedding packages to an entirely new level at three premium…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Chick-fil-A will stop donating to (some) anti-LGBTQ+ organizations
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged
- This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way
- Community was at the heart of this floral summer wedding
- Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii
- Wild child Southwest wedding at Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown, California