Hundreds of Alabama Methodists sign letter of apology to LGBTQ+ community
Hundreds of pastors and members of the United Methodist Church in Alabama have signed on to a letter apologizing to LGBTQ+ people for the church’s official policy banning same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
Listen to Kirsten & Maria, Equally Wed founders, on the The Wedding Biz podcast.
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York
- Angelo + Sterling: DIY Filipino-American wedding in Venice, Florida
- Trevor + Santino: Mermen in love beach photoshoot