Taylor and Kait’s Ohio same-sex engagement session
Strong marriages are built on friendship! We’re so happy to share Taylor and Kait’s Ohio same-sex engagement session and love story in which they share how they love spending time together and how that blossomed into their engagement.
From the couple:
Taylor and I struck up a friendship immediately. I jokingly called us “bros” because we would hang out and watch TV and talk about everything under the sun, including past relationships. I was fresh out of a terrible breakup and she really helped me through that. That friendship grew quickly over the next few weeks and I believe that is why we are so unbelievably close now. I know it sounds cliché but she is literally my best friend! We do everything together which has made wedding dress shopping so hard because I want her to see them and help me pick but at the same time I don’t want her to have any idea what I am wearing! We both come from large families and for the most part everyone has been very supportive of us getting married!
Photos: Tessa Blackstone Photography
Search for equality-minded wedding photographers in your area.
Submit your wedding or engagement photos and love stories.
Equally Wed Editors
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- 10 lawn games to have at your spring wedding
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line
- Best cake topper ideas for LGBTQ+ weddings
- A Gatsby-inspired vow renewal at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia
- A classic black-and-white Vermont wedding with rustic accents and a bold floral choice
- 7 lucky Irish wedding traditions
- Your wedding style according to your zodiac sign
- This destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico, featured a rainbow cake and a song from one of the grooms