Taylor and Kait’s Ohio same-sex engagement session
Strong marriages are built on friendship! We’re so happy to share Taylor and Kait’s Ohio same-sex engagement session and love story in which they share how they love spending time together and how that blossomed into their engagement.
From the couple:
Taylor and I struck up a friendship immediately. I jokingly called us “bros” because we would hang out and watch TV and talk about everything under the sun, including past relationships. I was fresh out of a terrible breakup and she really helped me through that. That friendship grew quickly over the next few weeks and I believe that is why we are so unbelievably close now. I know it sounds cliché but she is literally my best friend! We do everything together which has made wedding dress shopping so hard because I want her to see them and help me pick but at the same time I don’t want her to have any idea what I am wearing! We both come from large families and for the most part everyone has been very supportive of us getting married!
Photos: Tessa Blackstone Photography
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Is engagement photography worth the time and money?
- Golden hour proposal in the mountains of San Diego, California
- Botanical, tropical fall greenhouse wedding in St. Louis, Missouri
- Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie marries Danny Peuscovich in outdoor luxury South Africa wedding
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study