Abriana Jetté is the editor of the #1 best selling anthology in women's poetry, "50 Whispers: Poems by Extraordinary Women", and writes a quarterly column on emerging poets for Stay Thirsty Magazine. Her work has appeared in The Moth, River Teeth, The Iron Horse Literary Review, Poetry Quarterly and may other places. Jette teaches for St. John's University and the City University of New York.
Prisms: an Essay on the Anxieties of an Approaching Marriage
Diamond: from the Greek αδάμας (adamas) “proper,” “unalterable,” “unbreakable” The Japanese have two words for truth, honne and tatemae. Tataemae describes the truth revealed by...
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches