Abriana Jetté is the editor of the #1 best selling anthology in women's poetry, "50 Whispers: Poems by Extraordinary Women", and writes a quarterly column on emerging poets for Stay Thirsty Magazine. Her work has appeared in The Moth, River Teeth, The Iron Horse Literary Review, Poetry Quarterly and may other places. Jette teaches for St. John's University and the City University of New York.
Prisms: an Essay on the Anxieties of an Approaching Marriage
Diamond: from the Greek αδάμας (adamas) “proper,” “unalterable,” “unbreakable” The Japanese have two words for truth, honne and tatemae. Tataemae describes the truth revealed by…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
Listen to Kirsten & Maria, Equally Wed founders, on the The Wedding Biz podcast.
- Tennessee joins trend of states passing anti-LGBTQ+ adoption laws
- You’re married now, should you celebrate your old anniversary?
- Beach destination wedding and honeymoon in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Sunset, books and basketball maternity photos
- Glamorous vintage wedding at The Tides Estate in New Jersey
- Floral bohemian elopement inspiration at Joshua Tree
- Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy