Glee Star Dot-Marie Jones Engaged to Bridgett Casteen
Glee star Dot-Marie Jones is engaged to her longtime girlfriend Bridgett Casteen. The Emmy-nominated actress proposed to Casteen on Friday, October 4th near Disneyland Resort’s Sleeping Beauty Castle in California. Jones told The Advocate, during a Q&A session at Anaheim Gay Days, “It’s the happiest day of my life. I never thought I’d find somebody that is so loving and kind.”
On Friday night, Casteen Tweeted, “Thank you @dotmariejones for making me the happiest woman in the world. #engaged”
Jones, 49, is most known for her role as Coach Shannon Beiste on Glee. She is also a 15-time world and 6-time national arm-wrestling champion. This will be the first marriage for Jones and the second for Casteen.
Congrats to the happy couple!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- LGBTQ+ family planning: be the parents you’ve always dreamed of with the help of Cryos
- These Disney LGBTQ+ weddings are pure magic
- Here’s how we decided to get married in Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Colorful, whimsical spring backyard wedding in Austin, Texas
- Rustic, moody farm wedding inspiration in Purcellville, Virginia
- Beach honeymoon photos in Bora Bora
- Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
- Northern Ireland politician reverses stance on same-sex marriage after daughter marries woman
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
- Colorful whimsical vintage wedding inspiration in Chattanooga, Tennessee