Italian Wedding Photographer Creates Billboard Ad for Same-Sex Weddings
Equally Wed Editors, 7 years ago 1 min read
Fabio Marras, a wedding photographer and preferred Equally Wed vendor, has embarked on a commercial campaign in Italy promoting same-sex weddings.
“Even if gay weddings are not [legally recognized] in Italy, I made this outdoor bog panel in Cagliari’s streets,” says Marras. “The message is “Ama chi vuoi,” which means love who you want.”
Cagliari is in the Sardinia region of Italy, where there is no official recognition of same-sex weddings.
RELATED: Prevented From Legal Marriage, Italian Lesbians Have Formal “Love” Photo Session
Equally Wed Editors
We eat, breathe, sleep LGBTQ+ weddings. Sparkles, bronze chargers, Italian honeymoons, destination weddings in Maui, fire dancers, custom suits, family issues, drag queens or string quartet, what pound of card stock are you using, plum or lavender ... talk weddings to us, baby.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to celebrate International Transgender Day of Visibility
- A winter wedding in Orlando, Florida, celebrating two brides and their son with a spiritual ceremony and vegan cake
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding