Jon and Steven had their wedding in a Massachusetts manor, known as the Stonehurst in Waltham, Massachusetts. The manor is the country home of Robert Treat Paine and the 109-acre house and property was designed by Henry Hobson Richardson and Frederick Law Olmsted. These renowned architects created bodies of work around the country that were culturally and environmentally relevant.
The couple’s wedding colors incorporated cream, yellow, green and red, seen from their flowers to the interior decor. The two shared their intimate day with close friends and family (they had less than 30 guests!) and were serenaded by a string quartet.
Photography: Nicole Chan Photography
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married