Jon and Steven had their wedding in a Massachusetts manor, known as the Stonehurst in Waltham, Massachusetts. The manor is the country home of Robert Treat Paine and the 109-acre house and property was designed by Henry Hobson Richardson and Frederick Law Olmsted. These renowned architects created bodies of work around the country that were culturally and environmentally relevant.
The couple’s wedding colors incorporated cream, yellow, green and red, seen from their flowers to the interior decor. The two shared their intimate day with close friends and family (they had less than 30 guests!) and were serenaded by a string quartet.
Photography: Nicole Chan Photography
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- How I found the perfect wedding dress as a plus-size queer woman
- Chic bohemian beach Lucha Libre themed wedding
- How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
- Intimate spring wedding at Butler Park in Austin, Texas
- Gay parents forced to leave Russia due to ‘gay propaganda law’
- Mrs. and Mrs. items that make great LGBTQ+ wedding gifts
- Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding