Jon and Steven had their wedding in a Massachusetts manor, known as the Stonehurst in Waltham, Massachusetts. The manor is the country home of Robert Treat Paine and the 109-acre house and property was designed by Henry Hobson Richardson and Frederick Law Olmsted. These renowned architects created bodies of work around the country that were culturally and environmentally relevant.
The couple’s wedding colors incorporated cream, yellow, green and red, seen from their flowers to the interior decor. The two shared their intimate day with close friends and family (they had less than 30 guests!) and were serenaded by a string quartet.
Photography: Nicole Chan Photography
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset