By Alyssandra Barnes
The best part about the chilly fall and winter months: delicious pies. Thanksgiving and Christmas are filled with them, but what better place to showcase home cooking than at the wedding? The one painfully obvious drawback is that pies can be extremely messy, especially classic flavors like cherry and apple. And the last thing you need is a stain on that beautiful wedding outfit. Skip the disaster prone slices and try pie pops instead.
All the craze (following the extremely popular cake-pop fad), these pie pops are mess-free and too cute for words.
To actually share that neighborhood-famous family recipe, Borrowed and Bleu offers a nifty DIY post for strawberry-rhubarb pie pops. (Luckily, they also include other filling recipes for those non-rhubarb fans.) The recipe makes eight pops, which makes a couple batches great for a small, intimate wedding.
But for those guests lists that stretch into the three digits, being that personal with refreshments is impractical. Piecorps and Cake Walk Desserts are services that provide custom and predesigned pie pops for your wedding.
Whether these tasty treats are crafted in the kitchen or shipped to your front door, they will add a unique pop to your wedding.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- New Jersey passes ‘landmark legislation’ that makes adoption easier for LGBTQ+ parents
- Tropical, timeless wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida
- Glamorous vintage wedding at The Tides Estate in New Jersey
- Where to buy your ethical, conflict-free wedding jewelry
- Modern romantic fall wedding inspiration in Charleston, South Carolina
- Black and white industrial wedding with jungle themed decor
- Have you thought about a fitness resort?
- Tennessee joins trend of states passing anti-LGBTQ+ adoption laws
- You’re married now, should you celebrate your old anniversary?
- Beach destination wedding and honeymoon in Honolulu, Hawaii