Sunset Wedding Portraits on Mount Lemmon
Jennifer + Isela
Wedding Location: Windy Point, Mount Lemmon, Tucson
Imagine no one around. A beautiful sunset, a gorgeous location and your love you just married a week before. The bliss you might feel in that very moment. That is what Kalena Mitchell of Kalena Photography captured with Jennifer and Isela on Mount Lemmon in Tucson, Arizona.
These wedding portraits were held at a beautiful lookout spot on Mount Lemmon during sunset. Their fun-loving spirits and genuine love for one another shone through their photos. After a beautiful wedding day, this intimate and casual portrait session was the perfect way for them to soak in their new marriage and reminiscence about the past week.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Kalena Photography
Equally Wed Editors
Comments are closed.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights