Tinder brides marry in California ranch-chic wedding with wildflowers, queer music and a beer truck
Lily (she/her) and Sarah Beth (she/they) met on Tinder, fell in love at Pride and married in a quirky ceremony encompassing everything they cherish.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches
- Canadian DIY loft wedding filled with color
- Laid-back Colorado mountain wedding with floral triangle arch