Taiwan to become first Asian country to legalize same-sex marriage
Taiwan is set to become the first Asian Country to legalize same-sex marriage after the court deems it unconstitutional to ban same-sex marriage.
Saipan sees boom in same-sex marriages of Chinese tourists
With same-sex marriage being illegal in China, same-sex marriages of Chinese tourists are on the rise in nearby Saipan, a commonwealth of the United States.
Number of Married Same-Sex Couples in the U.S. Has Tripled in the Last Year
The 780,000 American adults who are estimated to be married to a same-sex spouse translates into approximately 390,000 same-sex married couples in the U.S.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights