8 love stories to read as self-care when the world is on fire
Sometimes—especially in the wake of devastating news—it feels like the world is on fire. There are also times when we just need to take a step back and practice self-care. So here are 8 love stories that will hopefully cheer you up and bring happiness to your corner of the world.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Colorful Episcopal and Presbyterian queer wedding at Mount Sequoyah in Fayetteville, Arkansas
- How to plan your inclusive destination wedding: a comprehensive guide for all marriers
- Wedding inspiration for queer love in Seattle with handfasting, a disco ball and vegan donuts
- Intimate elopement in Big Cottonwood Canyon in Salt Lake City, Utah, with a handfasting ceremony
- Matty Maggiacomo and Evan Feeley’s proposal video made us ugly cry