The first Black female Army Ranger just proposed to her girlfriend
Shortly after making history by becoming the first Black female soldier to pass Ranger School, Sgt. 1st. Class Janina Simmons proposed to her girlfriend.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot