It may be the holidays right now, but with weddings, there are many reasons for gift shopping no matter what time of year it is. Whether you’re purchasing a little something as a “hang in there… we’re almost there!” gift for your husband- or wife-to-be or for your bridesmaids, groomsmen, mother, father, sister, brother, etc., here are a few suggestions on some neat digital gifts for the techie kind.
Let’s face it, we all are on our phones A LOT. And when you’re planning a wedding, that only increases. If your iPhone battery seems to be calling it quits before you even make it to your second florist of the day and you have five to visit on the agenda, you might need a little extra juice. Get your hands on a mophie juice pack air. The juice pack air is a rechargeable external battery concealed inside of a protective form-fitting case for the iPhone. It offers you the full protection of a hard-shell case while providing virtually twice the battery life.
With engagements, wedding planning, rehearsal dinners, weddings and honeymoons, there are generally tons of pictures. With our wedding, we had more than 700 pictures provided to us in a digital format from our photographer. So far I haven’t been able to find a 700 spot photo album for them all. The Digital Foci Photo Book solves this problem. Just load all of your digital photos into the photo book, and be on your way. If you choose the white leather option, you have the elegance of a wedding-type album in a convenient travel format. So load them in and pack the photo book in your luggage the next time you go to visit your Aunt Flo, who wasn’t able to attend the wedding and just can’t figure out how to pull up your photographer’s web page!
Digital Foci Photo Book
Are you heading to the Caribbean for your honeymoon and will be doing a little snorkeling or scuba diving? Or do you have a bridesmaid or groomsman in your wedding party who loves being underwater and would love to capture every moment? This is a perfect gift for them! Capture every underwater newlywed kiss with the Sanyo Waterproof Full HD 1080 Video Camera. With the small, sleek design and fully waterproof up to 3 meters (10 feet), this is a definite, cool addition to the digital collection.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Blue and yellow spring wedding at the Lake Country Club
- Fun waterfront engagement photos on the coast of Lake Superior
- The US is denying citizenship to kids of same-sex couples born abroad
- Modern lush greenery wedding in Jacksonville, Florida
- Glitzy pink Glinda the Good Witch wedding inspiration
- 10 wedding traditions to ditch on your big day (and some to keep, too)
- Why Mr. Ratburn’s gay wedding in Arthur is so important for LGBTQ+ kids
- Elegant, woodsy mountain wedding in Boulder, Colorado
- This book celebrates the life stories of butch and masculine queer heroes