The British fashion house launches a special wedding shopping event
By Anne Chertoff
Known for its tailored shirts, ties and cufflinks, Thomas Pink recently launched Tie the Knot a shopping event at stores around the country where members of a wedding can have their shirt or tie monogrammed for as little as $14 and for every five ties purchased (think bridal party buys) you’ll receive a sixth tie free! (A gift for your groomsmen or butch bridesmaids, maybe?)
In addition to the free gift and savings, attendees also will receive advice on shirt and tie pairings, attend a masterclass on various ways to tie a tie and bow tie as well as how to iron a shirt, tips on how to fold and wear a breast handkerchief and at select stores enjoy glasses Chandon Rosé and complimentary cigars.
The Tie the Knot series was created in honor of the recent royal wedding of Kate Middleton and Prince William and will last until Dec. 31, 2011, so book your reservation soon!
To find a Thomas Pink store near you, visit thomaspink.com.
Anne Chertoff is the author of The Wedding Organizer available at russellandhazel.com.
Photo: Courtesy Thomas Pink
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Stunning private beach elopement in Moorea
- Joyous park engagement session in Washington with canine cameos
- State Dept. should allow embassies to advocate for marriage equality, Democrats say
- How to pick the perfect proposal spot
- Bright and joyful wedding at a Los Angeles automobile museum
- Sunny South Carolina elopement surrounded by greenery
- Elegant micro wedding ideas with live music and chic blue cake
- Lance Bass & Michael Turchin can’t stop gushing about their newborn twins
- Oklahoma elopement in the Wichita Mountains with enchanting all-black attire
- Creative LGBTQ+ wedding ideas for your clients
- This couple transformed their home into a fabulous wedding venue
- Botswana court of appeals hears case on decriminalization of homosexuality
- Cozy at home proposal with coffee and kisses
- Cardi B surprise officiated a lesbian wedding with help from Raven Symoné
- Keep an eye out for these 2022 wedding trends
- September garden wedding at a 15th century Italian villa
- Lesbian brides accidentally wore the same dress and the first look photos are priceless
- Glowing sunset wedding in Glacier National Park
- Dreamy greenhouse engagement session in New Jersey
- How to choose a wedding hairstyle