VIDEO: Gay Fathers Share First Dance at Their Son’s Wedding
We couldn’t resist sharing this sweet video with you of a son proud of his two fathers on his wedding day we found on the fun and fabulous Unicorn Booty. Director/producer Elliot London’s “Wedding Dance” delves into the meaning of family and marriage equality. Who will you be thanking on your wedding day?
If you’re interested in helping make more educational, emotional films like this possible, head to IndieGoGo to safely donate to London’s next project, Friend, which covers anti-gay bullying in social media.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW:
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights