VIDEO: Gay Fathers Share First Dance at Their Son’s Wedding
We couldn’t resist sharing this sweet video with you of a son proud of his two fathers on his wedding day we found on the fun and fabulous Unicorn Booty. Director/producer Elliot London’s “Wedding Dance” delves into the meaning of family and marriage equality. Who will you be thanking on your wedding day?
If you’re interested in helping make more educational, emotional films like this possible, head to IndieGoGo to safely donate to London’s next project, Friend, which covers anti-gay bullying in social media.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW:
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot