All white summer beach wedding in Spain
[dropcap letter=”A”]ntonio and David’s white summer beach wedding took place in Spain. The two grooms have been together for 10 years. They wore flower garlands and all white attire. We love that they even invited all the guests to wear white, which made for some spectacular wedding photos. Traveling to the south of Spain to Zahora Beach from Barcelona, Spain, takes nearly 11 hours by car, but this destination wedding clearly shows it was worth the trip!
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Follow Equally Wed on Instagram!
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding