All white summer beach wedding in Spain
Equally Wed Editors, 7 years ago 1 min read
[dropcap letter=”A”]ntonio and David’s white summer beach wedding took place in Spain. The two grooms have been together for 10 years. They wore flower garlands and all white attire. We love that they even invited all the guests to wear white, which made for some spectacular wedding photos. Traveling to the south of Spain to Zahora Beach from Barcelona, Spain, takes nearly 11 hours by car, but this destination wedding clearly shows it was worth the trip!
Photographer: Valentina Viceconte Photography
Wedding Ceremony and Reception Venue: Sajorami Beach
Attire for Grooms: Manuel Pardo
Equally Wed Editors
We eat, breathe, sleep LGBTQ+ weddings. Sparkles, bronze chargers, Italian honeymoons, destination weddings in Maui, fire dancers, custom suits, family issues, drag queens or string quartet, what pound of card stock are you using, plum or lavender ... talk weddings to us, baby.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to celebrate International Transgender Day of Visibility
- A winter wedding in Orlando, Florida, celebrating two brides and their son with a spiritual ceremony and vegan cake
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding