Black by Vera Wang Hits Men’s Wearhouse Stores Soon
By Anne Chertoff
The new BLACK by Vera Wang tuxedo collection will soon be available at Men’s Wearhouse starting in April. The two modern style tuxedos in classic black and sophisticated gray are available for rental only and priced at $219.99 for a complete outfit—jacket, pant, shirt, tie, vest/cummerbund, buttons and cufflinks.
The two styles have a modern fit with a slightly shorter 30.5” coat length and narrow 2.5” lapel for a sophisticated look. The ultra-lightweight fabric allows for a superior drape and luxe feel.
The black tuxedo jacket has a two-button notch, grosgrain lapel and side vents. The flat-front pant features grosgrain stripe detail, available for events beginning in April. The gray style includes a two-button, satin edge notch lapel with side vents jacket and flat-front pants, available for events beginning in August. Both styles are available in standard fit, slim fit and “big & tall” sizing.
To find a Men’s Wearhouse near you visit menswearhouse.com.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights